So what is Gold Creek? – Gold Creek is a Western village built in a hall of 230 m2 in which 4-15 people (in 2 or 3 teams) can play a game. In this game, the goal is to find and earn as many gold bars as possible within 70 minutes. It is a like a real life board game with many variables that you can make as complicated as you wish.
Is Gold Creek an Escape room? – Some of the concepts of Gold Creek are similar to that of escape rooms; solving puzzles, interpreting hints, extensive searching and strategic thinking. Gold Creek offers the opportunity for larger groups to play together in one game. You can play in 2 or 3 teams, creating a direct battle element. The goal of Gold Creek is to leave the village with as much gold as possible!
Can we have a drink at your place? – In our cozy lounge, you can buy a drink at our bar to talk with your teammates and/or competitors about the game you’ve just played. Or maybe you want to prolong your battle on our football table or with one of our board games? For big groups we can also organize a pub quiz.
Can we play the game in English? – Yes you can! Just make sure you choose ‘English’ when you book the game!
Is Gold Creek scary? – No it’s not. You’ll find some special effects using smoke, light and sound to add to the experience, but there is nothing to be scared of.
How can we pay? – You can pay via iDeal. If this is not an option for you, please contact us to discuss which method of payment would work for you. You can pay for your drinks at our bar via PIN (Maestro) or wireless (NFC). We can make an invocie for companies, which will have to be paid within 30 days.
What if we would like to visit Gold Creek again? – You can! As a team you will start in 1 of 3 houses in the village of Gold Creek. Since these houses (and all their puzzles and stories) differ, you can come play this game 3 times! And of course you can come play laser tag as often as you like!
Terms and conditions:
By booking a game you automatically accept the following terms and conditions:
- You can book a game using our online booking system, or via mail or phone.
- A booking is final as soon as the deposit has been paid and you received a confirmation. Please contact us if you did not receive this confirmation.
- You’re asked to pay in advance via iDeal. A booking is final once we received your deposit.
- For companies we can make an invocie, which has to be paid within 30 days.
- Payment at our bar can be made via our Pin terminal.
- Parking at our facility is free.
Cancelling the booking
- You can cancel a booking without costs up to 2 weeks before the booked slot.
- If you cancel your booking within 2 weeks to 48 hours before the booked slot, we will refund 90% of your deposit.
- If you cancel your booking within 48 to 24 hours before the booked slot, we will refund 70% of your deposit.
- If you cancel your booking within 24 hours and 4 hours before the booked slot, we will refund 50% of your deposit.
- If you cancel your booking within 4 hours before the booked slot, if you are late or if you do not show up without cancelling your booking we do not refund your deposit.
- If you show up with less people than what you booked for, you won’t get a refund for those people. The only exception is for a maximum of 1 person less because of unexpected reasons (like an illness) which you’ll have informed Turf about at least 2 hours before the booked timeslot.
- Minimum age to play the game of ‘Gold Creek’ is 8 years old (but only when accompanied by an adult). For laser tag it’s 10 years old. We advise a minimum age of 12, because of the level of dificulty of the puzzles.
- We allow up to 15 players in our game hall (8 players when playing laser tag), no exceptions are made.
- People under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol are prohibited from participating.
- When you are late, your game will be shortened by the amount of time you were late. So make sure you are present at least 15 minutes before your game will start!
- We use cameras to watch over the games. We do this to keep an eye on everyone’s safety and to make sure everyone follows the rules.
- In case of an emergency, you can leave your house at all time by using the emergency button next to the front door. The entrance of the game hall is always open, so you’re never locked in!
- You don’t need brute force anywhere in the game. Damages resulting from unnecessary use of force will be charged to the perpetrator.
- Playing of our game is at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your personal belongings. We offer lockers in our lounge.
- Personal devices are not allowed in our game hall.
- We allow up to 15 people in our game hall. If you want to book a game for larger groups (for example for bachelor parties or business trips), please contact us.
- To make sure the game and all of the puzzles and suprises in it are kept secret from potential future players we ask you to not share any details of our game.