€ 130,- per team of 2-8 players – 90 minutes (up to 75 minutes of game)
An unique escape room for kids
The secret organization ‘Activae Aqua Alsmare’ took control of the old fortress at de Kwakel, researching the water underneath it. Take on the challenge of infiltrating this fortress in a team of up to 8 children: will your team succeed in getting to the end within 75 minutes?
Whilst playing this game you will learn something about the fortress itself and the old defense network of Amsterdam (Stelling van Amsterdam). The first part of the game takes place outside, around the fortress (5-15 minutes), the rest of the game takes place inside. This game can be played by children of 10 years old and older, without adult supervision. Younger children can come and play it as well, but due to the difficulty of the puzzles and the presence of some light- and sound effects they’ll need to be accompanied by someone older than 10.
The game itself can last up to 75 minutes, but including the introduction and talk after the game the experience lasts for about 90 minutes, at € 130,- per team of up to 8 players. We offer a special children menu at the Fort. You can book this before- or after the escape during the booking progress on this website.
- Without adult supervision, the minimum age to enter the game is 10. Because of the location and the use of lighting and sounds, some kids could consider it scary to enter the fortress. The game itself is not set up as a scary game.
- This game takes place at ‘Fort de Kwakel’, NOT at our other locations in Aalsmeer. If you use Google Maps to navigate here, please search for ‘Fort K’ or ‘Fort de Kwakel’, not for ‘Turf Aalsmeer’.
- The first part of the game (5-15 minutes) takes place outside
- There is no heating inside the fortress
- 90% of the experience is suited for disabled people, but there is a point where it is required to ‘crawl’